Branding Workshop: Creating a Brand Site That Doesn’t Suck!
March 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
Don’t Build A Website, Build a Digital Brand
Websites that serve only as online portfolios are passé. In the era of content marketing and creative integration, you have to develop a strategy to provide invaluable, relevant content on regular basis for your core audiences. Additionally, that content must be optimized for search, social, mobile, and video to improve your organic discovery and earned engagement. Static websites are dead. Focus on building a digital brand.
Digital Brands Are Active
Transform your static showcase into a full-service business that works while you sleep. Integrating your marketing engagement, social channels, and sales execution into your website is only the tip of the iceberg. This is not about website redesign, this is about rethinking how you do business in the 2020s and beyond. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to move your website from a basic folio to a boss experience.
- Evaluate your brand presence for social and search optimization
- Evaluate your brand presence for mobile optimization
- Evaluate your brand presence for audience engagement and marketing integration
- Evaluate your brand presence for video and content marketing
- Develop and implement a brand digital transformation plan for your website.
This workshop will provide presentation and demonstrations to help owners audit their existing websites and provide a comprehensive plan for brand digital transformation.
- Your website and domain
- Spreadsheet software for inventory and audits
- Visual and media assets for editorial/content marketing
About Your Instructor
CAM EVANS is the CEO/Owner of MADEGRANDBYCAM, LLC and a photographer for more than two decades. His approach to photography is inspired by modern immersive design and cinematography. He is drawn towards vibrant color, sculpted light, and the timelessness of monochromatic tonality in his signature style. A former educator, USAF Veteran, and an MBA graduate of the University of Texas-Dallas, Cam has one curious, creative, and beautiful daughter that muses his humanity.